Type your user name provided by the Hosting Company or seleted by you and Password. Press Log in Button.
Your Cpanel Page is open now.
This is the interface of your Cpanel where all the management of
your website resides. Your Cpanel
has a number of option. Read items of your interest. We have encircled most frequently used items only.
Install FIleZilla Client Software (If you dont have it, download from
the following link: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php
(2) Launch FIleZilla Client Software
(3) Type host name, user name, password and click CONNECT button.
(a) Host name = ftp.yourwebsite name. eg. ftp.yahoo.com, ftp.myschool.net etc.
(Host name starts with " ftp.")
(b) User Name: as provided by the hosting company
(c) Password = your choosen password
(d) Port = no need to fill this field
When you connect to your hosting server, you will find the following information:
(1) Open public_html folder in the area marked "B" in the image.
(2) Select files and folder from area marked "A" in the image.
(3) Right click on the files and choose upload.
Warning: Don't forget to put files into correct folders. If you upload files in a wrong folder, these pages will not visible to your audience on the web.
Use same procedure to download files and folders from server side.
1) Select files and folder from area marked "B".
(2) Right click on the files and choose download.
Remember: Files will be downloaded into the currently opened folder. If wish to save in another folder, first
select this folder, open it and then start downloading
Cell : (0092) 0333 3399670
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights are Reserved